Job #: 42766
Title: Portfolio Manager
Job Location: Fairfax, Virginia - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Aggressive regional bank where there is tremendous opportunity for advancement either in credit or into a Commercial Relationship Manager role. JOB DESCRIPTION
Support Commercial Relationship Managers by underwriting Commercial and Industrial (C&I) loan requests, renewals, modifications (per policy), working with Credit Administration, prepares loan packages and documents loan requests. May also be asked to mentor PM I positions as needed.
- Prepare credit memos for new credits as well as renewal of maturing credits.
- Prepare commercial loan reports (Annual Term Loan Servicing, Problem Loan Reports, Credit Bureau Reports, etc.), to assess and improve the quality of the loan portfolio.
- Collect and analyze tax returns, personal financial statements, rent rolls, and other underwriting items.
- Participate in and help prepare for calls with customers and loan officers.
- Interaction with customers to support commercial relationship managers, facilitate portfolio management, underwriting and new business development.
- Participate in special projects to aid with the continuous improvement of portfolio management.
- Bachelor`s degree and/or equivalent experience and three to five years of experience in a commercial lending environment
- Sophisticated written and analytical skills to encompass an ability to analyze balance sheet structure, and income and cash flow trends.
- Experience across multiple lines of business, including but not limited to, industrial, service, retail, commercial real estate and not for profit entities such as religious organizations and government agencies.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial credit and lending concepts, practices and regulations. If supporting commercial real estate lenders, requisite skills would also include construction loan underwriting and administration (construction budgets, sources/uses, construction draw administration, property entitlement, lease analysis and property valuation principles).
- Knowledge of financial statement spreading, including proficiency in preparing pro-forma statements within Moody`s or other software package.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: