Job #: 42341
Title: Systems Engineer
Job Location: Aurora, New York - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- All art work are made and inspected by Artists.
- Magical Place to Work - every piece is made 1 piece at a time.
- No two pieces are the same - may look alike but are different as artists make them that way.
- Building sits high on cliff overlooking Cayuga Lake - looks like a castle and you get beautiful sun sets and rises.
- Tours available.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Equip staff with the IT related tools and systems
- Analyze, Configure, Deploy infrastructure technologies
- Administrate & Support infrastructure
- Engineer & continually improve infrastructure usability
- Engineer & continually improve applications usability
- Actively monitor and address escalated issues coming into the Helpdesk
- Actively maintain infrastructure uptime, availability, accuracy, and security
- Participate in design, technical review, planning, and implementation of new IT infrastructure projects.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives, prepare cost-benefit analysis, and assist with formulating proposals that are aligned to business needs.
- As an advanced a tier 3 technical escalation point, provide exceptional support to a range of technical and non-technical employees in finance, sales and marketing, customer service, manufacturing, warehouse and distribution operations, product design, and company retail stores. This position coordinates issues, seeks guidance and escalates issues between:
- Associates, Bachelors level degree or Trade school preferred.
- Relevant certifications from Microsoft, HP, Dell, VMware desired.
- Previous technical environment experience of 10+ years preferred.
- Previous experience in a Network Engineer role required.
- Previous experience with VoIP environments desired.
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: