Job #: 44796
Title: Continuous Improvement Director
Job Location: Richardson, Texas - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $130,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? [None Listed] JOB DESCRIPTION
Our Richardson, TX manufacturing client is looking to hire a Continuous Improvement Director. The Director of Continuous Improvement is responsible for driving better execution across the Operations team within the company
- Development and implementation of large-scale business transformational programs.
- Provide hands on project management and coordinate multiple projects with the leadership stakeholders that may have many internal and external dependencies, complex scope, higher levels of risk and involve cross-functional highly matrixed areas.
- Create project plans, timelines, critical paths, and milestones. Perform cost-benefit evaluation for all assigned projects to define potential financial, business, and industry impacts of initiatives.
- Apply the appropriate tools (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma) to complex business processes and implement solutions which provide positive performance and financial impact.
- Provide Change Management leadership to be proactive in anticipating, assessing, and addressing the needs of the division
- Create end-to-end Value Stream Mapping and data collection plans to scope and identify opportunities that positively impact up-stream and down-stream partners.
Advisor to senior leadership on the continuous improvement strategy and transformation to tactically deploy Lean transformation QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business, or Finance, with an advanced degree preferred.
- Certification in Lean and/or Six Sigma. Black Belt certification is a plus
- Significant Lean / Six Sigma experience and knowledge of the associated analytics
- Strong experience developing and implementing continuous improvement programs
- Experience in a senior leadership role in the manufacturing sector
- Self-motivated, resourceful and entrepreneurial, demonstrating willingness for learning and improvement
- Well-developed quantitative and qualitative analytical and critical thinking skills
- Skilled with the use of Microsoft and other business software applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP, etc.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: