Job #: 5496
Title: Internal Audit Senior (Experienced)
Job Location: Charlotte, North Carolina - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Recruiting for a key Audit Senior position for a global, multi-billion dollar Charlotte based, established, profitable, stable Company. Hiring immediately!
Company has a history of promoting from within thus career path to Accounting or Business or can stay in Audit and grow. Excellent work/life balance. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Perform financial, operational, and SOX reviews of company operations at assigned units
- Plan, perform audits, and prepare audit reports addressing findings and recommendations.
- Conduct SOX compliance reviews.
- Assist IT Auditor in performing integrated audits.
- Perform special projects as deemed necessary.
- BS/BA in Accounting. CPA, CIA, CISA and/or MBA preferred.
- Six years of audit experience in performing audits of financial and operational audits as well as conducting SOX reviews.
- Familiar with requirements of COSO Framework.
- Proficient in use of data analytic tools and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of management.
- Open to industry background
- Travel 30% both domestic and international.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: