Job #: 44820
Title: RN - Director of Patient Care Services
Job Location: Rancho Cordova, California - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $110,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Plus Bonus and benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a fantastic nurse to lead and manage our growing home heath team.
This Director positions will have oversight of of talented clinicians who are committed to delivering quality patient care. Your guidance, passion, dedication and drive will impact your team, but also the lives of the patients and families who are in our care.The Director of Patient Care Services is a critical role in developing our team. But we are there for you too! We are a promote from within and growing company we offer you job security and upward mobility. Plus great pay and benefits. JOB DESCRIPTION
Director of Patient Care Services will:
- Supervise clinical operations as well as office staff
- Referral assignment to strong clinical personnel and evaluate within 48 hours
- Lead support and promote requirements, standards, policies and procedures
- Compliance Program
- Code of Conduct
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Ensure Plan of Care are assessed for appropriateness of clinical content, goals assessment and referrals to additional disciplines.
- Provide training and education as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Active and unencumbered Nursing License in California (BSN preferred)
- Minimum three (3) years experience, within the last five (5) years, in a medicare based home health agency
- one (1) year supervisory or management in Home health
- Valid CPR
- Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) experience preferred
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: