Job #: 44741
Title: Software Engineer - Exchange and Institutional Trading (Capital Markets)
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: see job spec
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Cryptocurrency markets experience?
- Equities, Options, Futures, or FX markets experience
- Experience with GoLang and/or Java/C/C++ with low latency development a plus
- Experience with FIX and binary message protocols, client onboarding/certification
- Experience with message bus architecture? a plus
- Experience using Amazon Web Services, Lambdas, gRPC, Envoy or Kubernetes
- Experience with Kafka, Pulsar, RabbitMQ, and other messaging infrastructures
- Architecting and implementing a core futures trading platform that includes trade execution and post-trade activities (clearing & settlement).
- Responsibilities will include designing systems for reporting, settlements, reconciliation, venue connectivity, market data, etc
- Drive overall architecture by working closely with downstream teams (risk, finance, data, ledger)
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering?
- The ideal candidate has a good understanding of trade execution, clearing and settlement.?
- Mentoring of junior engineers and those engineers with less domain expertise in financial systems.?
- Youve experienced architecting and developing solutions to ambiguous problems with significant impact.?
- Youre passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together.?
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: