Job #: 5527
Title: Financial / Human Resources Systems Manager
Job Location: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: annual bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a great opportunity to work for a profitable, well established company in a new role. This position supports all the financial and human resources application systems for the company`s 400+ locations. JOB DESCRIPTION
A rapidly growing distributor of industrial products, located about 15 miles west of Philadelphia, is looking for a Financial and Human Resources Systems manager. QUALIFICATIONS
The Financial and HR Systems Manager applies systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with business users to determine software or system functional specifications. The manager then works closely with their business partners in the respective areas to recommend, plan, direct the design, analyze, test and modify computer systems or related processes in conjunction with design specifications. Manages the implementation of same. The manager also assists with and coordinates system upgrades.
- Manages multiple projects related to Financial and Human Resource system technologies
- Meet regularly with business partners to understand their needs and bridge requirements back into IT
- Establishes and maintains successful relationship with staff at National Support Center and at Profit Centers.
- Accountable for sustaining consistent on-time and within budget upgrades and projects.
- Manage internal and external resources that report to them including performance evaluations and coaching and developing.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience managing Oracle Financial, Payroll and Benefits suite of products,
- Experience with Cloud Based software solutions, preferably the Oracle Fusion (cloud) platform
- Strong project management experience and training skills.
- Knowledge of business operations in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources
- Possesses personal leadership skills and the ability to lead a highly effective installation or project team.
- Possesses excellent people skills, sound business judgment and the capacity for continued growth and contributions to the business.
- Above average ability to communicate using verbal and written format.
- Experience in a wholesale distribution business, a plus
Education, Training, Experience
- Bachelors degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience in project management
- strong experience with Oracle Financial and Human Resources modules
- Knowledge of systems implementation methodologies
- Experience with Excel, Access, and Outlook.
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and reside locally.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: