Job #: 5533
Title: Jr QA Test Engineer
Job Location: Tarrytown, New York - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is an exceptional Career Opportunity for a Jr Software Tester to join a premier e-Trading company known for their industry-wide technology innovations.
Candidates must be local to the NJ/NY/CT area. Must have US Citizenship or US Green Card or an H1b visa with minimum 3 years remaining on the visa.
This Jr QA Engineer will be part of a top-notch Software Testing and Development team and will handle automated testing using Java and Selenium. Will work on challenging QA projects for Web Trading and Marketing systems. This is a long term, permanent position (not a contract) with an excellent company offering strong annual bonuses and superior corporate benefits. JOB DESCRIPTION
A foundation in Java programming OR 1 year of Selenium is required for this position. The Java coding experience can be gained through professional jobs, internships or co-ops.
This is a JUNIOR QA ENGINEERING position and an outstanding opportunity to join a highly successful eTrading company. To be considered, candidates must:
- Be local to the New York or Stamford CT area
- Have a US Citizenship, Green Card or H1b visa with min of 3 years remaining.
- Completed Bachelors or Masters
- Have experience or internships coding in Java or using Selenium.
This QA Engineer will handle automated testing of sophisticated Mobile and Web applications for this hi-tech eTrading firm. Will build Selenium frameworks for testing processes, define and develop QA test plans and test cases by analyzing business requirements, write and execute SQL queries to interpret test results. Will be involved with all aspects of testing including functional, integration, system, regression, load, and UAT.
The Jr QA engineer will join a small team of software engineers and experienced QA specialists working on global Web financial and marketing systems. QUALIFICATIONS
- A foundation in Java programming is required for this position. One year of Java development experience is preferred
- Exposure to Unix/Linux scripting or Perl is preferred.
- Experience with SQL or PL/SQL is preferred.
- Committed to learning new technologies and developing new skills
- Understanding or exposure to the software QA process or software testing is preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to manage activities in a dynamic, real-world environment
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math or similar technical field.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: