Job #: 45019
Title: VP, Commercial Lending Officer
Job Location: Saint Petersburg, Florida - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $110,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Incredible community bank instituion. High reputation in their banking community. Great community involvement. JOB DESCRIPTION
Primary Purpose of Position:
This position develops and manages relationships with businesses having annual sales revenue of all sizes. Provides a variety of commercial loan products and loan services based on the complexity of the customers` needs. Contributes to the Bank growth and profitability by lending, growing deposits, and providing other financial services through either direct or cross-selling efforts. Refers prospects to other business lines such as Retail, Treasury, SBA, and Residential. Serves as a commercial banking expert for a branch or a group of branches.
Primary Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Proactively manages customer relationships by identifying financial needs, delivering solutions to meet those needs, and providing excellent customer service.
- Develops new and existing customer relationships through networking, cross-selling opportunities, and referrals to and from business product partners across the Bank.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals in loans, deposits, fee income and referrals.
- Manages assigned portfolio and retains/strengthens current relationships. Focus is on commercial lending opportunities, but also pursues, develops, and services a wide variety of financial products.
- Partners with branch manager or other team members and serves as the primary point of contact for the business customer.
- Reviews applicant financial data to evaluate credit worthiness and manages difficult credit situations.
- Negotiates terms and makes decisions on loans within limits or makes recommendations. Monitors outstanding loans to ensure ongoing credit worthiness.
- Adheres to established loan policies and procedures.
- Works with commercial credit approval process to ensure that underwriting and credit quality standards are implemented and maintained.
Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
- Bachelor`s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related discipline required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of Commercial Lending experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong negotiation skills.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Promotes a positive work environment.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment where changes to procedures are common.
- Ability to communicate in a respectful and assertive manner.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Proven decision-making ability.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to input and interpret data.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: