Job #: 5634
Title: Electrical & Instrumentation Technician
Job Location: Lima, Ohio - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: OT +5% (up to 2x) Bonus paid on OT as well
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
AS degree prefered
5+yrs experience - instal & maintain instrument/control equipment,
some elec work.
support troubleshooting, etc
**Company will support to obtain ISA certifications
9/80 schedule. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is the worlds largest fertilizer company by capacity, producing primary crop nutrients that are vital to maintaining healthy and productive soils. With operations and business interests in seven countries, they are an international enterprise and a key player in helping to feed the world. They truly believe their greatest assets are our people.
Read, understand and follow written instructions and procedures including S20s, interconnecting wiring diagrams, interlock, logic, one-line diagrams, motor/starter/control panel schematics, and P&ID drawings to troubleshoot, repair, install and maintain the following types of equipment:
- Level Displacers, head pressure, capacitance, radar, non-contact
- D/P Cell Applications Level, Flow, Pressure
- Positioners & I/Ps
- Flow Meters Vortex, Mass Flow, Turbine, Thermal Dispersion
- Analytical - pH, conductivity, ORP, Mass Spectrometry, CEMs Gas Chromatography
- Temperature Thermocouples, RTDs, Gas Filled Bulb
- Switches Limit, Flow, Level, Temperature
- Up to 4160 volt motors, electrical controls and equipment
2. Solve problems requiring the knowledge of basic electronics, DCS, electricity, pneumatics, mechanical, math, and physics. QUALIFICATIONS
3. Be familiar with instrumentation transmission signal types, including pneumatic, analog, discrete, and digital.
4. Disassemble, repair, and assemble control valves.
5. Knowledge of DCS configuration.
5+ years exp
Associates or Technical Degree in Electrical, Pneumatic, Instrumentation or other Maintenance field
Experience should include, installing and maintaining all types of instrumentation and control equipment.
Experience in a chemical plant or refinery preferred.
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: