Job #: 5600
Title: Director - Product Management (Health Analytics)
Job Location: Rosemont, Illinois - United States
Salary: $145,000.00 - $195,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a leader in Population Health/Analytics to support "right care at the right time". JOB DESCRIPTION
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Solutions Manager is accountable for a solution and leads efforts to: set strategic direction, define the solution, plan enhancements, and bring the solution to market. The incumbent ensures his/her solution is a market leader, generates strong ROI for clients, and consistently improves quality and safety on behalf of health plans, providers, and their members.
- Define solution strategy and roadmap leveraging client insights, current solution performance, market dynamics, and evolving technical capabilities (e.g., advanced analytics).
- Drive planning and execution of solution roadmap to increase value, efficiency, effectiveness, usability, and performance transparency.
- Develops, implements, and maintains competitive solution.
- Partners with solution managers to achieve superior execution of solution strategy in the marketplace.
- Partner with internal organizations (e.g., sales, marketing, technology, clinical, operations) to ensure successful solution development, sales support, and operational successes.
- May lead effort or manage project teams in the implementation of complex solution-client implementations
- Engage with provider community on solutions. Leverage performance management insights to drive solution improvements/address challenges
- Serve as market-facing leader in key awareness, adoption, and growth activities, such as marketing, sales meetings, conferences, and publications.
- Collaborate with internal client clinical and medical management leadership.
- 7+ years of solution/product management experience with significant large-scale strategic planning, program management, and/or consulting in the health care industry required (Health IT, Health Analytics, Health Plans)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated product development successes
- Excellent communication skills, including written, oral, presentation, and listening
- Ability to collaborate with both internal and external partners
- BA/BS degree in a related field required
Project management experience REQUIRED
Do you have experience in developing products or solutions for Health IT or Health Analytics or Population Health companies?
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: