Job #: 5618
Title: Electrical Engineer # 8301
Job Location: Omaha, Nebraska - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Electrical Engineer # 8301
Our client seeks an individual with the ability to design, develop and build prototype electrical/electronic circuits and systems into production for custom line of lab, test and control equipment used in pumping, chromatography, water and wastewater; for special applications. The client is a division of a major company and offers career growth and stability. You will find yourself working with limited direct supervision on moderately complex new product development projects and technical upgrades involving electronic and electrical engineering and design work. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develop concepts and prepare product specifications for moderately complex new products involving digital, analog and microprocessor circuits for new moderately complex products.
- Design and develop cost effective circuit design concepts and firmware development concepts to those designs. Identify opportunities to apply off the shelf solutions to circuit designs and to firmware designs.
- Provide technical leadership to new product teams; develop documentation of projects utilizing drawings, BOM`s, schematics, software flow charts, manual input, etc.
- Develop test specifications on products and assist the product support engineering function develop test procedures and fixtures.
- Travel as required for product testing, vendor/customer visits, and to attend trade shows, etc. (Planned Travel)
- BSEE with 3 plus years of experience in the field of electro-mechanical product design using embedded micro-processors.
- Mus possess demonstrated experience in microprocessor design and applications, related programming; and digital logic is required. Some knowledge of mechanical design is desirable.
- Exhibit the ability to synthesize, coordinate, analyze, compile, compute, compare, negotiate, instruct, persuade, and utilize professional communication skills.
- US Citizenship / Perm Resident status is required for this position as is willingness to relocate to general area; and willing to do limited travel.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: