Job #: 5643
Title: Sales Engineer
Job Location: Des Moines, Iowa - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
IA, MN, NE, SD
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Leader in the plastic additives indusrty has an immediate need for a Sales Engineer in either Iowa or MN. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Drive business development with new and assigned accounts to identify and secure additional molding and assembly opportunities.
- Engage prospects and position solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis and references.
- Establish and create rapport with key influencers in order to support revenue and sales.
- Act as a brand ambassador always seizing opportunities to increase company visibility in the marketplace.
- Prepare quarterly sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed assigned distributor sales expansion.
- Review sales goals/targets quarterly with sales management and collaborate on strategic decisions based on analysis of results.
- Must be willing to work hands on with limited back office support. Develop and execute a territory penetration strategy.
- Independently execute business/sales plans and manage territory effectively.
- Utilize CRM and other tools to properly provide accurate, up-to-date information with regard to customer, activities, marketing initiatives and sales opportunities.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with customers, engaging appropriate personnel for support as necessary (quality, scheduling, purchasing, customer service, engineering, etc).
Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or Chemistry and 3 5 years of color concentrate/ compounding experience with particular emphasis in blow molding, injection molding, sheet extrusion, compounding and marketing skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and follow-up skills required.
- Proficient computer skills:MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Dynamics CRM customer relationship management software.
- Must be able to travel overnight up to 60% of the time.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: