Job #: 45575
Title: Principal Software Engineer
Job Location: Reno, Nevada - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Stock options
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Excellent health insurance that is paid for the employee.
- Stock options
- Bonus to be developed in 2022
- Can greatly improve the quality of life for people.
- The founders are very softward centric.This will be a great skills building opportunity.
- Thsi reports to the VP of Engineering who is a non-micromanager. Will also work closely with the CEO.
This is a new position for a startup company focused on medical device technology utilyzing machine learning and articifical intelligence.
We need a subject matter expert who can come in and work on the development of AWS-based data collection, analysis, and presentation platform. This person will also be an important part of taking the existing AWS-based platform to the next level by expanding its functionality, and improving scalability while ensuring that the design, application, and maintenance of the SW meets quality standards.
This is mostly office-based, but there is some remote time availabe. Team members are asked to be in the office at least 3 out of 5 days each week. QUALIFICATIONS
- Applicable engineering degree for softward engineering
- Expert in Java for production, AWS (Amazon WebServices, and Python 3.
- Expereinced with scaleable, cloud-based, and virtualized infrastructures.
- Strongly opinionated
- Desireable skills include DevOps, Apache Spark, and Apache MLib
- A big plus is to have startup company experience.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: