Job #: 45539
Job Location: Buffalo, New York - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
WNY organization has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant will report to the Director of Financial Reporting. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Perform professional work requiring advanced application and use of concepts, theories, principles, practices, regulations, and terminology of accounting.
- Analyze and review financial data and assist in the preparation of the financial statements and reports for both internal and external purposes.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), applicable regulations, and company policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Senior Accountant and/or Finance Management preparing routine journal entries, bank reconciliations, statistical reporting, and select account analyses as directed.
- Support the maintenance of the general ledger and fixed asset systems to ensure all transactions are reflected in the proper reporting period.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- 2+ years of accounting experience is required, preferably with a healthcare system
- Strong Verbal and written Communication skills
- Proficient in use of personal computers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software package
- Ability to work with multiple accounting software packages.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: