Job #: 5686
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Job Location: Troy, Michigan - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Long term clinet located in north of Detroit. International company located in Troy. We have great feedback from the client. Looking for someone with Manufacturing and some Lean/ IE background. Prefer some with Industrial Engineer degree or Mechanical. Feel free to call or email. Lots of NPA deals.. JOB DESCRIPTION
Manufacturing Process Engineer
Our client, a very successful supplier to the automotive industry, is currently searching for a Manufacturing Process Engineer.
The Manufacturing Process Engineer will:
- Lead and support the team from a process engineering perspective, effectively organizing, planning, and prioritizing
- Develop and implement equipment and tooling for high volume manufacturing
- Lead and support the team through documentation diagrams, control plans, PFMEA, etc.
- Support design, acceptance reviews, equipment runs, TPRs, and installations
- Effectively communicate with team members, external customers, as well as present engineering data and project statuses to management
- Bachelor degree in Engineering Industrial preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably from within an automotive environment
- Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement experience a definite asset
- Some travel is required (up to 30%)
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: