Job #: 46209
Title: Charge Nurse - Recovery
Job Location: Porterville, California - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $85,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We offer up to $4,000 relocation reimbursements for out of state and up to $2000 for in-state outside of a 50 mile radius from residence to hospital.
We also extend a sign on bonuses: $10k paid over a 2 year period for RNs with a minimum of three years experience and $3k paid over a two year period for RNs with more than 1 year and less than three years experience. JOB DESCRIPTION
Variable - Calls Required
- Under the general direction of the Unit Director/Clinical Manager, the R.N. Charge Nurse independently provides holistic, individualized care using the Nursing Process for patients routinely seen on the unit. Demonstrates an advanced level of clinical competency, nursing judgment, teaching skills, and a commitment to improving the quality of patient care. Independently performs general and unit-specific clinical skills.
- Is responsible for the coordination of quality patient care through the implementation of the nursing process on a shift basis. Specific areas of responsibility include, but may not be limited to: serving as a resource person, role model, mentor, assuring therapies and treatments are given as ordered, immediate oversight of staff assigned to that unit, assisting in staff development, and direct communication with the Clinical Managers and Department Director of the unit as well as Administration as appropriate.
- Must have current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of California.
- Must have and maintain current BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP and AFM.
- National Certification will be identified and time frame set to obtain within 90 days of accepting role.
- Must have one (1) year RN experience in Acute Care Setting.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years specific clinical experience.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: