Job #: 45949
Title: Digital Marketing Specialist - Hybrid Work
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - United States
Remote Job: Yes
Salary: $60,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a leading global designer and manufacturer of engineered component parts that enhance ergonomics, aesthetics, and accessibility of products in industrial, automotive, medical equipment and more. With their unrivalled engineering resources, innovative products and dedicated global team, this organization can deliver a broad portfolio of premium, custom engineered solutions throughout the world.
Position offers a competitive salary, generous time off, 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts, company paid Life & Disability Insurance and Great Tuition Reimbursement program. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Digital Marketing Specialist develops and implements marketing strategies for traditional and ecommerce websites. The key areas of responsibilities are increasing organic and direct traffic through SEO, continuing to increase user satisfaction and working with the marketing and graphic design teams to gather input and implement campaigns.
- Identify & prioritize customer needs by working with Sales, Customers, Industry & Product Managers, and User Experience teams
- Develop web content for Engineering and Ecommerce sites
- Ensure User Interface and User Experience is modern and user-friendly
- Translate customer needs into functional specifications for new capabilities
- Ensure websites are up to date with tools to optimize product selection, self-service ordering and order management
- Will develop and implement plans to improve online marketing and SEO performance
- Develop regional ecommerce plans
- Monitor website performance and measure satisfaction through customer surveys
- Bachelors degree in marketing or technical field
- 1-2 years digital marketing and web design or development experience
- 1 year of prior experience with web analytics and performance measurement required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Magento experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in other ecommerce platforms (in addition to Magento) is a plus
- Marketo and Salesforce experience is preferred.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: