Job #: 5730
Title: Assistant Director of Epic Ambulatory team- Full Time
Job Location: New York, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Title: Assistant Director of Epic Ambulatory team
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: NY JOB DESCRIPTION
he job responsibilities include implementation and support of EpicCare or Epic Connect for all contracted and private physician offices (~120 private physicians). Other applications that the team is responsible for are MyChart, Dragon, Imprivata, Phoenix MedCom, documentation tools, orders, charge capture build, etc.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience); Epic certification required
- Proven experience with Project leadership/management and delivery on-time and on-budget;
- Experience and strength with managing teams, motivating workers, working at a fast-paced, growing environment, team building, customer satisfaction, excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong communicator who interacts well with both application and technical team members
- Process-oriented with a critical eye for detail
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage complex changes with a variety of interdependent pieces
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and pragmatic; a team player who is analytical and solution-focused
Please email your word copy of your resume.
Boston Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses e-verify to check employment eligibility. QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience); Epic certification required
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: