Job #: 5700
Title: Specialist: Audit and Assurance Services
Job Location: Newark, New Jersey - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 8% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, one of the top global pharma`s in the world makes medicines for a number of maladies, from stuffy noses and asthma to hypertension and arthritis. The pharmaceutical giant`s top prescription drugs include: diabetes drugs, anti-inflammatory drugs, cholesterol combatants, and hypertension fighters! In addition, they make childhood and adult vaccines for such diseases as measles, mumps, pneumonia, and shingles.
As a Specialist in the Audit and Assurance Services group, you be part of a team traveling globally to exciting locations. Travel is about 40% of the time.
You will also be part of a very strong Leadership Development Rotation Program which will prepare you for your next position in the company!
Position is located in Northern NJ, about 30 miles from NYC, great location! JOB DESCRIPTION
Under the direction of the Client Audit Director ("CAD") and the Auditor-in-Charge ("AIC"), the Specialist will:
- Participate in the execution of financial, operational, SOX 404 and IT audits, integrated audits and process audits, both domestic and abroad to maintain a strong internal control environment.
- Under the direction of the AIC, partner with colleagues and clients, support groups, and other organizations to effectively complete all assigned audit work.
- Execute audit programs and work papers (including walkthroughs and sample testing) in line with the established quality standards and timelines.
- Collaborate with the audit team in the writing of audit summaries of issues and reports which accurately describe identified control concerns, associated risks, and appropriate recommendations.
- Participate in department projects and ensure the realization of the specified results.
Bachelor`s degree in accounting/finance.
Required Experience and Skills:
A minimum of 2 years of Audit experience (internal audit and / or public accounting).
CPA or pursuing.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: