Job #: 5711
Title: .Net Developer - Reference Data
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Outstanding financial services firm in suburban Philadelphia is seeking a .NET developer. JOB DESCRIPTION
You will join the team responsible for creating and maintaining
applications supporting enterprise reference data, such as accounts,
parties and people. As part of this role, you will be working with
operations and technology teams in order to provide technology solutions
to access and create reference data streams while making sure quality
of the data isnt compromised.
- Design, develop, and support applications for the firm`s reference data systems.
- Design solutions using C#.NET.
- Provide consultation and assist other teams with the usage of reference data.
- Become a data domain expert.
- Troubleshoot and solve technical problems by examining existing code and programs.
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline.
least two years of progressive experience developing software
applications. Recent hands-on experience with object-oriented
programming is required, preferably C#.
- Knowledge of Winforms and ASP.NET is a plus.
- Strong relational database knowledge is required, preferably with Oracle and/or SQL server.
verbal communication skills with an ability to deal with technical and
business staff while working on a trading desk is required.
- Eagerness to learn about the business as well as technology.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced team environment is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well both independently and in a team environment are necessary.
- Willingness and ability to work in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: