Job #: 46729
Title: Applications Systems Analyst (50% on-site)
Job Location: Syracuse, New York - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Very Rich Benefit Package - 401k and Profit Sharing
Culture - promotions internal pride themselves on, employees feel valued, on-boarding very structured and fun
65-80% of Health Insurance paid by the company
LTD, STD, Life Insurance paid 100% by company
JOIN AN OUTSTANDING TEAM AS AN APPLICATIONS SYSTEMS ANALYST
This is a 50% on-site/remote position in Syracuse, NY
Must be US Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply - we are unable to sponsor at this time.
This is a rock-solid employer in Central NY with very little turnover!
In this role the Application Systems Analyst will provide customer service, technical troubleshooting and resolution of issues to internal and external parties.
- 25% Resolve complex application and system integration issues.
- 25% Support, administer, maintain and enhance major applications.
- 15% Serve as primary contact with vendors.
- 15% Provide second level application support to the help desk as needed and first level help desk support as assigned.
- 15% development of test plans, coordination and scheduling of unit testing, documenting test results, facilitate prioritization of failed test cases.
- 5% Conduct research into potential software application products and services.
- Bachelor`s degree in technical field - or relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years` experience as a Technical Analyst
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting IT applications, acting as liaison between users and IT technical staff.
- Experience testing system changes/modifications and documenting results.
- Familiarity with IT environments including the role of networks, service packs,
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: