Job #: 46537
Title: Data Engineer I
Job Location: Little Rock, Arkansas - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Global Jet Manufacturer (Private Company)- Little Rock, Arkansas is a completion center - Jets are flown from France to Little Rock for painting of exteriors and installation of optional avionics and custome interiors
Employees 1300 people in Little Rock, Arkansas
Arkansas Ranks 11th in the nation in aviation exports
- 2 new projects have been awarded to the Little Rock, Arkansas opration (2 new Jet Lines - the 6X and the 10X)
- Once an employee is hired and has competed their orientation and training, they do allow for a hybrid of remote and in office hour for most positions
- Relo includes: transportation of household good, mileage for one vehicle, furnished apartment for one month, and the reimbursement for one month of storage charges for household goods if needed.
- Phone interveiw first, then in person
- They pay for airfair, rental, lodging for out of state candidates.
- For those that are long distance, but chosse to drive, they will pay for all charges for meals and mileage.
Data Engineer I
The Data Engineer I is responsible for assisting with the development and support of Dassault Falcon Jets ETL pipelines, databases and dashboards. In this role, you will work with the rest of the Data Engineering team in continuously improving our applications and standards while providing high-valued solutions to the business.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Collaborate with peers across organizations to assist in the development of solutions in line with the business requirements
- Assists in designing, developing, supporting and documenting existing and future solutions
- Provide MIS management and Project Management with rough order of magnitude (ROM) estimates and clear status for software engineering activities
- Adhere to and assist with the creation / update of coding standards
- Study improvements in technology tools and processes
- Participate in the review of other peers deliverables
- Bachelor of Computer Science or related field. Completed, relevant education from an accredited college or university may be substituted for years of relevant work experience. year of education = 2 years of experience
- Must be familiar with object oriented programming, relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, etc.), CI/CD pipelines, Agile ticketing system (Azure Devops, Jira, etc.) and methodology, and data visualization (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: