Job #: 5721
Title: Manufacturing Process Engineer - Tulsa OK
Job Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Company is dynamic market leader in providing tempered safety glass to Fortune 500 manufacturers. Product line services the auto, agricultural, sporting goods industries. You will have various responsibilities, working directly with Engineering and Operations on multiple projects simultaneously. Good balance of desk time and floor time. This is a hands-on role where you can see your concepts come to reality. Offers comprehensive benefit package that includes employee health, dental, disability, life, vacation, holidays, sick pay and 401K. JOB DESCRIPTION
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure effective process engineering and maintenance support to all operations.
- Recommend, plan, and facilitate equipment improvements to increase production efficiency and or reduce cost by implementing the latest manufacturing principles and reliability technologies.
- Design, develop and implement new manufacturing processes, fixtures, jigs, tools and assembly cells.
- Develop and document standard operation procedures for various areas such as safety, production, machine operation and training.
- Represent engineering and lead cross-functional teams for product launch, cost reduction, process improvement, quality improvements, and problem resolution.
- Technical degree.
- Familiarity with manufacturing process controls and technical documentation methods.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze data skillfully to develop alternative solutions.
- Excellent computer skills (AutoCAD, Excel, Word required).
- Strong written and verbal skills to articulate technical information to various levels from operators to senior management.
- Ability to quickly identify what needs to be accomplished, and drive for results.
- CNC and PLC experience is a plus.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: