Job #: 44370
Title: Maintenance Manager - Building Products - 1709
Job Location: Baltimore, Maryland - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Maintenance Manager - Building Products - 1709 - MD
Relocation Available 3rd party company and sign-on bonus - case by case basis JOB DESCRIPTION
- The Maintenance Manager will be ensuring safe, efficient, reliable, and cost-effective operation through proper safeguards, operations, and maintenance of plant equipment and facilities used to produce construction products (gypsum and cement board).
- The ideal candidate will have a mechanical aptitude with maintenance in industrial, or heavy manufacturing lines/plants.
- This position will report to the Plant Manager.
- 5+ years of experience as a Maintenance Manager for plant equipment in a heavy industrial environment
- Experience managing maintenance technicians (millwrights, mechanics, and electricians)
- Experience developing, managing, and completing capital maintenance projects
- Experience planning shutdowns
- Experience effectively managing preventive and predictive maintenance programs
- Experience controlling/maintaining plant repair budgets (looking for optimization of cash flow, insurance of repair parts availability, minimizing maintenance costs, etc.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience as a Maintenance Manager for plants that produce construction products (gypsum and/or cement board)
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
How to Apply: