Job #: 44822
Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Alexandria, Virginia - United States
Remote Job: Yes
Salary: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client was founded seventeen years ago with one iconic brand and now has expanded into another great brand all located in North and South Carolina. The company leadership team is highly experienced which has led to continued consistent growth with plans of adding upwards of thirty new locations in the next five years which will provide an outstanding career opportunity for high-potential professionals.
** Exceptional company & excellent autonomy in this position. Huge growth with no signs of slowing down. Overall a great team. JOB DESCRIPTION
As Project Manager you will assist with managing and overseeing a variety of projects for a growing restaurant organization.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize and manage multiple projects from the proposal stage to closeout
- Complete required documentation for all active projects
- Review contracts, leases and other legal documents related to projects
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Ensure reports are completed as scheduled
- Work collaboratively with all team members to ensure projects are completed efficiently and within budget
- Ad hoc assignments
- Minimum 3+ years as a project management assistant or coordinator
- General understanding of leases and contracts
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and strong project management skills
- Experience preferably in construction, real estate, restaurant or retail organizations.
- HIGHLY organized and self-motivated
- Demonstrated Advance skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Able to travel to restaurant locations in NC and SC
- Strong communication, influencing skills and leadership skills
- Self-motivated and directed, take initiative to completion
- High energy team player, self-motivated, willing and able to work in a fast-paced high demand environment on multiple projects.
- High level of dependability, results oriented and sense of urgency
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office 365 Suite (MS Word, MS Excel); and Acrobat Adobe
How to Apply: