Job #: 5736
Title: Scientific Software Developer
Job Location: Boulder, Colorado - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Plus good benefits and long term stability
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Scientific Programmer, preferably with a physical sciences background.
The position will involve exposure to a wide range of areas in software development and data analysis using Python, C, C++ and MATLAB.
Successful candidates should have strong scientific programming skills, preferably in Python, as well as experience in requirements analysis, design, code and unit testing, integration, and verification.
Experience with trade study planning, documentation, and execution is a plus.
Customer and technical interface capabilities expected in providing support for meetings.
- TS/SCI clearance
- Energetic, self-starter, open to new ideas and teamanship.
- Strong programming background: Python, C, C++, MATLAB.
- Data analysis background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Development experience in the LINUX environment.
- Change management system experience (Clearcase/ClearQuest)
- B.S. degree in one of the following: Computer science, electrical/computer/aerospace/mechanical, engineering or other applied mathematics or engineering disciplines, information technology.
- US citizens with the experience, education, dedication and enthusiasm needed to prosper in a small company.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: