Job #: 47000
Title: Project Manager, Transportation
Job Location: San Antonio, Texas - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: $95,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning national engineering firm, the Transportation Team consistently is top 125 of the Top 500 Design Firms list. They are consistently recognized as the best firm to work for in the United States.
- The ability to design and manage transportation projects from the ground up collaborating with an experienced multidiscipline team.
Are you seeking a company that offers highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, a comprehensive wellness program, a company that walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance? This growing Transportation Team is seeking a Project Manager in San Antonio, Texasto continue the tradition of providing reputable service to clients. Provide project management expertise for design projects. Work with assigned staff to oversee all aspects of project services per the clients contract. Lead the project team to success by completing the projects on schedule, within budget, and ensuring client and staff satisfaction.
- Project management
- Sub-consultant coordination
- Project/task scheduling
- Civil design
- Plan production oversight
- Preparing cost estimates
- Client interaction
- Technical experience should include:
- Geometric design for roadways/interchanges
- Drainage design
- Construction sequencing and traffic control
- Utility relocation coordination
- Marketing activities may include assisting in the production of proposals and letters of interest, as well as participation in interviews and other presentations.
- Bachelor`s degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited program
- Licensed in Texas as a Professional Engineer (PE) or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Eight (8) to fifteen (15) years of relevant experience
- Practical working knowledge of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Green Book, the Roadside Design Guide, the Highway Capacity Manual (HCM), and the Manual Uniform Traffic Control Device (MUTCD) as well as TxDOT Design manuals and processes
- Experience with Microstation, Geopak, OpenRoads or InRoads and/or other roadway design software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Previous experience in consulting engineering with a primary focus on TxDOT (or other DOT) transportation projects
- 3D Design experience with Geopak SS4 or OpenRoads Designer
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer (PE) in the State of Texas, or will have the ability to obtain reciprocity within three months of hire
- TXDot Pre-Certs
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: