Job #: 47013
Title: Maintenance Technician
Job Location: Louisville, Kentucky - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This client is a leader in diversified global manufacturer of commercial vehicle parts and components sold for more than 40 years. If you have good experience with maintenance engineering, then this position is well suited to you. JOB DESCRIPTION
Summary of the Maintenance Technician:
A Maintenance Technician is required to play a key role in reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor for our client in Louisville, KY. In this position you will be responsible for performing plant maintenance, troubleshooting and breakdown repair of industrial production equipment. This client is a leader in diversified global manufacturer of commercial vehicle parts and components sold for more than 40 years. If you have good experience with maintenance engineering, then this position is well suited to you.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer:
- Perform equipment upgrades to support improvements to safety, quality and on-time shipment.
- Responsible for training production associates in the safe use and setup of production equipment.
- Assist with the design, fabrication and installation of new machines and equipment.
- Perform facility related repairs.
- Maintain, calibrate and repair production hand tools including tool control.
- Suggest improvements to production equipment, processes and the PM program.
- Inventory control on spare parts including ordering through the SAP program.
- Logging daily maintenance sheets into Maintmizer.
- Updating PMs and closing out monthly requirements.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Post-secondary technical education preferred.
- Minimum of three to five years of related experience.
- Capable of troubleshooting and repairing electro-mechanical industrial equipment using drawings, schematics and diagnostic tools.
- Able to troubleshoot, repair, and rebuild hydraulic and pneumatic power systems.
- Able to troubleshoot, repair and rebuild equipment electrical power and control circuits.
- Knowledge of industrial electronics including PLC trouble shooting & programming, variable drives frequency drives and automation is required. PLC-AB preferred. Fanuc Robotics.
- Computer literacy using Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Capable of general steel fabrication using saws, torches, welders, mill and lathe.
- Good decision making and problem solving skills required.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Must be able to listen to and communicate clearly with others, verbally and in writing.
- Must demonstrate understanding of safe maintenance practices and operations, working under general supervision.
High School/Secondary School
How to Apply: