Job #: 47889
Title: Manufacturing Supervisor
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Direct access to hiring manager and HR, made placements with client in 2021. JOB DESCRIPTION
Summary of the Position: The Manufacturing/Packaging Supervisor is responsible for supervising all aspects of production/packaging daily.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communicate, on a daily basis, with the Director of Manufacturing and Manufacturing Manager to accurately plan the short-range schedule.
- Hire, lead, supervise, coach, develop, promote and discipline hourly departmental employees.
- Supervise all processes and procedures in respective departments and areas of responsibilities.
- Evaluate, monitor and report employee, products, processes and equipment behaviors and performances.
- Follow written and verbal instructions by Director of Manufacturing.
- Develop plans for continues improvements related to area of immediate responsibilities.
- Meeting all production commitments, working independently and making effective decisions while executing tasks properly, so acceptable product quality is achieved.
- Scheduling and participating in day-to-day activities in the Production/Packaging Department to ensure daily production goals are met.
- Monitoring the calibration/validation programs for compliance; reviewing and approving associated documentation.
- Responsible for supervising of cleaning and sanitation of equipment, utensils and environment within area of your responsibilities, according to the most current SOP`s and FSMA requirements.
- Three years supervisory experience in a GMP (good manufacturing practice) production or Pharmaceutical environment.
- Good written, interpersonal and oral communication skills a must.
- Strong skills in scientific technique, problem solving, time management and cost savings required.
- BS/BA degree preferred. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: