Job #: 47793
Title: Director of Engineering
Job Location: Saint Louis, Missouri - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a Global Chemical company that has a strong history of innovation, an excellent work/life balance and incredibly low turnover is seeking a Director of Engineering. Located in the greater St Louis area, this person will be responsible for directing the activities of a Global Engineering organization including Capital Project Management, Process Engineering and Technical Support. Will have responsibility for a significant operating and capital budget. Very competitive salary and excellent benefits. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Will direct the global engineering organization that has responsibility for process design, process improvements, capital project management and economic studies in support of new or existing plant expansions, energy savings, manufacturing optimization and others.
- Coordinate with the R&D in areas of new product introductions and modifications.
- Direct the global Project Engineering group in the execution of company`s long-range capital plan.
- Ensure compliance with company safety programs, PSM, safety inspections and training.
- Ensure all ISO compliance and documentation is maintained.
- Occasional travel, up to 25-30%.
- BS Degree in Engineering (Chemical ideal). MBA a plus.
- Ideally 15+ years of operating company experience in the chemical, petrochemical, refining or related industry.
- Managerial level experience over an engineering organization including significant capital project leadership.
- Experience on an international level a plus
- Able to develop long and short term strategic plans on a global basis.
- Strong engineering and business acumen
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: