Job #: 47825
Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Job Location: Reno, Nevada - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This position is located in Reno, Nevada
Whats In It For You?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP contribution
Looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a team in Reno, Nevada. Join a forward-thinking, industry leader with customers globally.
What Youll Be Responsible For:
- Managing the financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting for labor and supply chain items.
- Providing recommendations on financial performance, trends, and key drivers.
- Creating analysis reports and financial models.
- Developing and implementing new procedures to enhance workflow efficiency.
- Establishing financial performance targets and monitoring key metrics.
- Supporting month-end and year-end close processes.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective financial planning and analysis models to help establish goals and measure again performance targets.
- Creating and presenting detailed monthly financial reports.
- Investigate core drivers of performance, business risk and impact on financial results and make recommendations for improvements.
- Assisting with audit requirements as required.
- Prepare cost price calculations.
- Post-secondary education in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in a Financial Analyst capacity ideally in a manufacturing operation
- Strong analytical skills with experience in developing budgets and formulating analytics
- Skilled with the use of all Microsoft-related products (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with SAP (or major ERP system), Product Cost Controlling/Planning experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: