Job #: 47219
Title: AVP Analytics Associate Financial Services CRG 1832
Job Location: Boston, Massachusetts - United States
Remote Job: Yes
Salary: $150,000.00 - $190,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
For over 30 years, company has been a leader in the fields of consumer financialservices direct marketing, affinity program development and investment banking.
Having pioneered the concept of the affinity credit card in the late 1970s, company has worked with most of the nations leading financial institutions, as well as many global players, to create and consummate creative partnerships, alliances and M&A transactions while also developing and managing consumer marketing programs in almost every conceivable area of the financial services arena.
Today, company continues to push the envelope of deal creation, strategic marketing, and business transformation and is constantly on the lookout for bright, motivated, creative talent to join our entrepreneurial, fast moving and growing organization.
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, etc., along with an entrepreneurial culture and engaging work environment. JOB DESCRIPTION
NOTE: Position can be 100% remote however they are not able to consider remote employees in Wilmington DE, New York State, or California.
Company works with a variety of clients, primarily within retail financial services to optimize the clients direct marketing channels and product portfolio performance, with a strong emphasis on customer acquisition. In many cases the marketing efforts are multi-channel, incorporating offline channels such as direct mail as well as online paid advertising and SEM/SEO. Company may also be tasked with managing product portfolio profitability, developing and executing customer activation and/or retention strategies and campaigns, monitoring default risk and account profitability, and developing holistic lifetime value models.
The Analytics AVP will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop KPI frameworks, interactive dashboards, and active management tools to optimize each direct marketing and portfolio monitoring program. Responsibilities will include predictive modeling, campaign test design, and ad-hoc drilldown analyses. The AVP will also be involved in new portfolio deals, turning around deep portfolio analysis and recommendations efficiently in days or weeks.
- Designing, developing, and automating comprehensive portfolio reports and dashboards, including portfolio P&L, risk management, and segment performance summaries
- Monitoring and analyzing performance reports; reviewing for risks and opportunities and pro-actively pursuing them
- Developing predictive models and test plans to support continuous improvement of campaign efforts
- Performing ad-hoc queries, analyses and deep-dives utilizing relational databases
- Partnering with internal Finance team and external investors to ensure reporting meets production requirements and satisfies all needs
- Performing regular analyses to optimize business performance related to changes in card benefits and marketing campaigns
- Ensuring business-critical processes are optimized and well-documented
- Supporting a variety of client engagement activities across marketing advisory and investment businesses
- Develop and deliver client presentations including data analysis and written content
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with accuracy and shrewd attention to detail
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Experience with financial product analysis, P&L development, and risk analysis, including analysis of transaction-level data. Experience with credit card/payments products a strong plus.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Advanced Excel experience; running statistical analysis and predictive models, developing financial models, running sensitivity analyses, automating tasks, etc.
- SQL, SAS, Python or other programming language experience
- Experience with relational databases and cloud solutions
- Expertise with Tableau, Power BI, or other reporting/campaign management software
- Bachelors Degree required, Masters degree preferred.
- Six (6) to nine (9) years of experience in a data-driven role with extensive experience in retail financial services direct marketing and product portfolio analysis
- Preference for analytics experience in agency, banking and/or consulting environment
- Effective communication skills
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: