Job #: 47266
Title: Regional Sales Executive, Indirect Tax
Job Location: Washington, District of Columbia - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $110,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: $153,000 Commissions OTE uncapped
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Company offers great benefits - large company with opportunities to grow within the corporation
You will work from home within the territory and travel to clients as needed JOB DESCRIPTION
We are working with a global leader in law, tax, compliance, government, and media solutions. They sell complex software solutions to the legal, government and large corporations to help them reinvent how they work. This company helps professionals advance their businesses and gain competitive advantage. They combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to decision makers. Through this technology and information, they empower their customers to act with confidence in a complex world.
We are looking for a Sales Executive, Field Sales to sell Indirect Tax Solutions
They can be located anywhere in Virginia/DC
- Prospect to C-Level Corporate Tax Executives, presenting sophisticated cloud based and on-premise software solutions.
- Selling indirect tax solutions to large corporations
- This is a consultative sales process - selling on value
- You will need to be able to handle multiple sales cycles in various stages in parallel
- Respond to Prospect RFIs and RFPs
- Demonstrate the use of products, emphasizing product value based on analyses of customers` needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities
- Maintain your working knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts within the sales division.
- Utilize Salesforce.com, ACT, Hoovers, and other tools to develop leads
- Negotiate sales contracts
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in sales
- Minimum 7+ years experience in consultative sales, closing complex software solutions.
- Knowledge in accounting/tax acumen is a plus.
- Experience working with legal on contract terms and conditions.
- Experience selling consulting/professional services engagements with proven track record of prospecting, existing customer sales and upselling.
- Be able to forecast
- Be comfortable using Salesforce.com, Act, or similar software.
- Need strong organizational and time management skills to meet urgent timelines.
- Are able to conduct small and large group product demonstrations and other presentations.
- Comfortable with up to 25% work-related travel
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: