Job #: 47760
Title: Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) - VA
Job Location: Arlington, Virginia - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: $90,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Yes
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Quality of work life with advancement to grow are intricate to the companys success. Their positions are not just a job but they are great career opportunities. Premium positions for premium talent!
My client provides an outstanding work environment for its employees with excellent benefits and highly competitive compensations.
Employees will enjoy tuition reimbursements, 401(k), profit sharing, health and welfare benefits, gym, needed subsidies for training and conference attendance to foster continued learning and development, and a focused casual yet technically challenging work environment. JOB DESCRIPTION
*** US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED - Active TOP SECRET security clearance with ability to obtain an SCI with CI poly.
My client has an opportunity for an ISSO that will be responsible for information system cybersecurity posture and support. In this role you will interface and collaborate with other Cybersecurity professionals, Security professionals, System Administrators, and engineering community, on compliance and configuration change management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Assist the ISSM in monitoring/resolving Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) items and by performing periodic self-inspections, tests, and reviews of information systems to ensure that workstations/servers are operating as authorized/accredited.
Assist with the preparation and maintenance of security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documentation such as: System Security Plan (SSP), Risk Assessment Report (RAR), Security Controls Traceability Matrix (SCTM), etc.
Ensure audit records and event logs are collected, reviewed, and documented.
Maintain day-to-day security posture and continuous monitoring of assigned information systems.
Perform other tasks as assigned by manager/supervisor.
Perform security sustainment activities including (but not limited to): hardware change management, software change management, account management, media protection, user interface, file transfers, etc.
Support the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) in maintaining Authority to Operate (ATO) approvals for several classified systems adhering to the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
Work with program personnel to include System Administrators to ensure audit functions are operating properly. QUALIFICATIONS
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience as an ISSO implementing and maintaining the following information system requirements: NISPOM Chapter 8, DCSA Assessment and Authorization Process Manual (DAAPM), Joint Special Access Program (SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG), and/or RMF.
- DoD 8570 IAM Level I certification (Security +CE) or the ability to obtain within 6 months upon being hired.
- Active TOP SECRET security clearance with ability to obtain an SCI with CI poly.
- Working knowledge of system functions, security policies, technical safeguards, and operational security measures.
- Experience with Windows/Linux or similar operating environments.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to work with people in a team environment and deal effectively with changing project priorities.
- Strong customer service skills.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: