Job #: 47768
Title: Sr. Automation Engineer - Pharmaceuticals - 1860
Job Location: Carson, California - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Sr. Automation Engineer - Pharmaceuticals - 1860 - CA
Relocation is available
5% performance bonus, 3% safe harbor company contribution and stellar benefits JOB DESCRIPTION
- The Senior Automation Engineer is responsible for planning, designing, analyzing automation systems for manufacturing processes and systems in an industrial plant.
- Performs engineering design evaluations.
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products, and/or procedures.
- Maximizes efficiency by analyzing automation system composition, communication, logic, and workforce utilization.
- Determines hardware, software, and network architecture necessary to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specifications.
- Leads project teams and drive project milestones to design, develop, and improve process automation.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
5+ years of experience as a Controls Engineer in a pharmaceutical or chemical manufacturing environment
5+ years of experience with programming Allen Bradley PLC`s
Experience working with DCS systems (Delta-V is a plus)
Experience with MSSQL or OSI PI databases
Experience with electrical circuits up to 480VAC
Working knowledge of GAMP for equipment and process validation
Knowledge of FDA, NEC, and UL manufacturing standards
Will to travel 25% back and forth to their own facilities
BS in Electrical Engineering or related
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
Experience with peptide or pharmaceutical manufacturing
Experience programming Siemens, Omron, Schneider Elelctric, or Opto controls
Experience with batch process manufacturing
Project Management experience
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: