Job #: 47779
Title: Trust Relationship Manager
Job Location: Bartlesville, Oklahoma - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Uncapped Incentive on New Business
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
With numerous awards for being a great place to work from Forbes, Newsweek, and J.D. Power, our client seeks to hire a trust officer. They offer a smooth transition of relationships. You will inherit a book for existing clients to serve. The most important duty is to keep clients happy.
Bartlesville is an excellent place to live. With 36,000 residents and one hour north of Tulsa, you have the peace of small-town living and the amenities of a large metropolitan area. Because it is the home of ConocoPhillips and Phillips Petroleum, Bartlesville has a high percentage of college graduates. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Most importantly - serve and keep existing clients happy.
- Be part of a team that includes an investment officer, wealth advisor, and wealth strategist.
- Increase services used by existing customers, including wealth management, commercial, retail, and mortgage banking.
- Support the team in bringing new customers, focusing on wealth management but can include commercial, retail, and mortgage banking.
- Previous trust administration experience
- Successful client retention
- Successful experience in sales to existing accounts, increasing AUM, and cross-selling bank products
- Team orientation
- CTFA, CFP, or JD preferred
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: