Job #: 47660
Title: Designer / Drafter - 2D and 3D
Job Location: Dyersville, Iowa - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
. JOB DESCRIPTION
Designer / Drafter - 2D and 3D
Greater Dubuque Iowa Area
Direct Hire: base wage+ full benefits package
A local greater Dubuque, IA area manufacturer is seeking a 3-D Drafter to join their team. The right fit candidate will create and modify designs utilizing SolidWorks and or AutoCAD and producing quick and accurate drawings and models and delivering projects on time. This opportunity is located near Dubuque, IA and reports to the Design Engineering Manager. This position is a Direct Hire opportunity, meaning the right fit candidate will go immediately onto the hiring companys payroll.
What you get to do:
- Create new models/drawings or revise existing models/drawings per new information using SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Utilize CAD modeling to develop new components and products, create part and assembly drawings for manufacturing.
- Communicate and coordinate with customers and teammates to design, lay-out, or detail components and systems
- Convert 3-D models to construction prints to be used by fabrication shop.
- Assist manager with Engineering software customization, and keep abreast with new software updates and implementation of same.
What we need from you:
- Associate`s degree in Mechanical Design or a similar field from two-year college or technical school and 2+ years related experience and/or training is preferred.
- Experience using SolidWorks 3D and AutoCAD 2D modeling required.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: