Job #: 47530
Title: Water Infrastructure Lead/Business Development Manager
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Work with national engineering firm that offers its employees programs such as company-paid professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive atmosphere. Provides the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, and a comprehensive wellness program; This company walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance. JOB DESCRIPTION
Looking for a Water Infrastructure Team Leader to join our established Georgia Water Team working on water infrastructure-specific projects and developing the Atlanta Metropolitan area portfolio. Our Team Leader will help develop and lead business planning, pursue diverse and custom water and wastewater projects, build and maintain outstanding client relationships, be active in industry activities and events, and learn and mentor as part of a growing full services team.
Responsibilities will include a variety of projects relating to water infrastructure planning, design, implementation, and optimization; Water distribution, pumping, and storage; Sewer collection, pumping, and storage; Water facilities planning, design, implementation, and optimization; drinking water treatment plants; wastewater treatment plants; advanced water treatment plants.
- Must provide leadership and guidance over the highly motivated team in producing complex water/wastewater projects.
- Client service and account management.
- Certify that projects are completed within client deadline and adhere to targets of scope, schedule, quality, and cost
- Build and coordinate project teams while providing guidance and direction to the project team members and executing construction administration phases of water and wastewater projects.
- Manage timekeeping efforts and accounting information that is consistent with efficient workload.
- Create reports including project design status, upcoming timelines, project controls, and project reports.
- Client Focused - dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external clients; gets first-hand client information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with clients in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with clients and gains their trust and respect.
- Bachelor`s degree in civil or environmental engineering
- Ten or more years of similar technical experience will no less than three years experience in a leadership role.
- Strong understanding of the multi-disciplined practices (i.e. process, surveying, geotechnical, structural, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, and control) required for the planning, design, and implementation of water facilities or infrastructure projects.
- Previous experience in responsible charge of planning, design, and implementation of water facilities or infrastructure projects.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: