Job #: 47567
Title: Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Wilmington, Delaware - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 401K and pension plan
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Why might this be of interest?
- (Career Stability) This company has been in business for 50+ years and they have many long-standing repeat customers while also continuously working to develop new or improved products.
- (Resume Builder) This site is small enough that you will have a diversity in your work and high visibility.
- (Expected promotion) They hope to hire an engineering interested in future advancement to Production Management.
- (Comprehensive Benefits) Benefit Package includes Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription, Group Life, AD&D, LTD, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), 401(k) Plan, an additional Pension Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Company Holidays.
This is a high visibility position in a multi-site manufacturing company ideal for an engineer who hopes to move into a future Production Management. Reports directly to the Divisional VP Manufacturing.
As Process Engineer, youll support the manufacturing process at our main manufacturing location. Your work will be highly varied and largely self-directed. Activities will include:
- Monitor product quality and working with the quality team to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Partner with the Manufacturing teams to further identify areas for improvement.
- Participation in plant trouble-shooting efforts
- Assist with writing procedures and training operators
- Support capital project and the installation of new manufacturing equipment
- Help ensures safe and healthful working conditions and an organized work environment
Site location: Glasgow-Newark DE. QUALIFICATIONS
Applicants should be highly self-motivated, able to communicate well within a manufacturing plant environment, and interested in driving continuous improvement efforts in the manufacturing plant
- BS Engineering degree; Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
- 5+ years working at a manufacturing site with team coordination or leadership responsibilities
- Chemical/Manufacturing industry experience preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of chemical mixing and blending processes
- Experience with LEAN and Continuous Improvement concepts & tools.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills verbal and written.
Please also mention experience in these area (they are not required but are helpful)
- Quality Control experience
- Familiarity with industrial automated and robotic system
- Experience with dust control equipment
Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US A; sorry no current or future sponsorship available
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: