Job #: 5816
Title: Epic Optime /Anesthesia Analyst
Job Location: New York, New York - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Title:- Epic Optime /Anesthesia Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: NY JOB DESCRIPTION
- Collect, analyze and document business operations and workflow.
- Troubleshoot problems and address questions from users, and provide on-call support on a rotating basis.
- Make recommendations, review and test changes, enhancements, and each new release as assigned.
- Ensure the test scripts have been created, reviewed, and updated to reflect proposed workflow solutions.
- Analyze data conversion needs.
- Support the training team by keeping trainers abreast of new functionality and system changes.
- Create, update and maintain systems profiles and master files and Medisys Master Grid as requested by respective departments.
- Maintain anesthesia users, profiles and make security updates as requested
- Develop, test and coordinate the efforts to build tables, profiles and direstories required by the various hospital systems.
- Update and maintain department records, documentation and files as required
- Research problems and forward the results to programmers, analysts or the users for solutions and corrections.
- Generate computerized reports as requested or needed.
- Interact with users: explain system functionality as necessary. Respond to Kaseya tickets, as necessary.
- Data Courier
- Create and respond to Sherlock tickets.
- Participates in both Change Control & Security Change Control.
- Discuss issues with our end users.
- Performs unit and integrated testing.
- Troubleshoot Anesthesia Issues and device Integration Issues
- Maintain Anesthesia workflow Engine Rule.
- Create Custom anesthesia Smart Forms & Text Generation Templates.
- Assist Device Integration Team
- Trouble Shoot Anesthesia Issues,Devices & Integration issues
- Data Courier
- Assist in Building devices, Device types & Variables
- Create , Update & maintain systems profiles & master files
- Maintain anesthesia users, profiles & make security updates as requested.
- Develop , test & coordinate the efforts to build tables, profiles & directories required by various hospital systems.
- Update & maintain department records, documentation & files as required.
- Analyze new functionality in new releases to identify impact.
- Candidate MUST be certified in Epic OpTime and Anesthesia modules.
- About 2 to 3 years of Build experience.
- 4 to 5 years of Epic experience with implementation and optimization.
- Bachelors` degree and 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrate strong desktop tool usage including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Minimal implementation and/or support experience desired.
Please email your word copy of your resume.
Boston Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses e-verify to check employment eligibility. QUALIFICATIONS
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: