Job #: 47476
Title: Business Development Associate Inside Sales
Job Location: Detroit, Michigan - United States
Remote Job: Yes
Salary: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Excellent opportunity for growth both within and outside automotive group. Strong mentorship. Stable growing, diversified company.
Position will be Flexible Remote or Full Remote depending on the candidates experience and location.
Ideal locations would be: MI, OH, IN, GA, SC, NC, TN, KY but flexible
- Dynamic, privately held, financially stable manufacturing company in automotive, medical and other industries.
- You will be managing commercial business processes and leading the accurate and timely delivery of customer quotations and sales forecasting for the Automotive business group.
- Excellent opportunity with growth potential (possibly within 18 months) into higher level business development, engineering, or other areas.
- We are seeking a high-energy person with the ability to multi-task, work independently, and interact with our customers.Reports To: Business Development Director and dotted line to Business Development Manager
Career Path Potential: Business Development, Program Management, Product Engineering, Executive Leadership JOB DESCRIPTION
These are newly created positions to support our clients growing business. They will consider be someone fairly newly out of university, or with 2-3 years of work experience, or potential for someone returning to the workforce. These will service their automotive accounts, but there is the potential move into their other industries.
- Review incoming Request For Quotes (RFQs), clarify or obtain missing information with customers, and initiate Requests For Costing (RFC).
- Interpret customer engineering and specification requirements to generate accurate quotations by performing basic feasibility assessments and engaging engineering and operations as required.
- Review and validate cost buildup, develop price recommendations, and review with your Business Development Manager.
- Prepare and finalize quotations and to submit for customer presentation.
- Receive customer purchase orders, confirm accuracy, and submit for contract review with quotations.
- Provide pre-production product quotations based on customer strategy and/or input from the Pre-Production
- Validate Purchase Orders received for Pre-Production products are commercially in alignment to quoted products.
- Provide feedback into the commercial management system to reflect quote status and drive our Sales Forecast.
- 4 year degree in engineering, finance, accounting or business
- Automotive, manufacturing, plastics products experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage details.
- Ability to follow a complex task to closure and ensure all needed components are complete and addressed on multiple projects concurrently.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: