Job #: 47389
Title: Accounting Manager
Job Location: Austell, Georgia - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
High Growth company - will need someone that can keep up JOB DESCRIPTION
High growth healthcare company that provides Direct Sourcing services of medical products to Health Systems, Distributors and Laboratories.
The Accounting Manager reports directly to the Corporate Controller and is based out of the Austell, GA headquarters.
Day-to-day transactional oversight, but is highly dynamic and requires process developments and improvements within Accounting and Internal Controls within the business.
As the Company grows, the Accounting Manager will be instrumental in promoting adaptability and teamwork to accomplish departmental and organizational goals. Entrepreneurial spirit and positive energy are critical attributes for the role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct oversight of the Cash accounting function, including reconciliation(s).
- Direct oversight of the Expense Reporting accounting function.
- Direct responsibility for the reporting and reconciliation of various other Balance Sheet accounts, including Intercompany, Debt, Deferred Liabilities, etc
- Review of preliminary monthly Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss financial statements. Identify points of interest or concern and partner with colleagues to investigate and, if necessary, remediate prior to publication.
- Ensure compliance of Financial Reporting with US GAAP.
- Serve as an excellent business partner within the department and across the organization on ad-hoc projects and process developments. Expect to routinely lead such initiatives.
- Administration of the Account Reconciliation software, BlackLine.
- Strong degree of participation and leadership in the year-end audit, ensuring timely submission of requests and any ad-hoc work as applicable. Lead and align inter-department requests to facilitate a smooth process.
- Key contributor to the accounting and business transition processes for acquisitions and divestitures.
- Provide analysis and aid to other departments as requested, including Tax, Treasury, FP&A, Sales, etc.
- Routine (daily) review of invoices to identify points of concern and drive remediation where necessary.
- Lead Accounting Systems and Financial Reporting initiatives.
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses for the Controller, CFO, and other members of leadership as requested.
- Assists with Financial Planning initiatives, including forecasts and budgets, where requested.
- Management of a small team, generally two to three individuals. Exhibit strong leadership by delegating effectively, empowering staff, and otherwise facilitating their success.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education, Experience, and Abilities:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; Masters Degree a plus
- CPA a plus
- 6+ years of experience in Accounting; preferably 2+ years at a mid/large sized manufacturing or distribution firm
- Epicor Prophet 21 experience a plus
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Familiarity with computer systems and reports, advanced knowledge of Excel & Word
- Strong organization skills
- Able to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks
- Flexible and able to multi-task; working with a rapid and unpredictable growth environment
- Demonstrates high level of customer service and professionalism in reacting well under pressure both in the workplace and with clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High level of attention to detail and analytical skills
- Occasional travel may be necessary
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: