Job #: 47328
Title: Sprayer - Eastern Nebraska (DC-8522)
Job Location: Lincoln, Nebraska - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $35,000.00 - $50,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Full Benefits Package
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Solid, Long-Time Employer. Competitive Hourly Wage PLUS Annual Acreage Spray Bonus PLUS Excellent Benefits Package. No experience? Our client will train a good local farm individual and help them get certified to spray and drive truck.
Keywords: Applicator, Sprayer, Floater Operator, Spreader, Custom Applicator, Agronomy, Agronomy Operations, Ag Chemicals, Crop Protection, Fertilizer, Equipment, NE, Nebraskas, Lincoln, Columbus, Omaha, Eastern Nebraska, Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter JOB DESCRIPTION
EMPLOYER ORGANIZATION OFFERS TRAINING, AN ACREAGE BONUS & A GREAT TEAM ATMOSPHERE! QUALIFICATIONS
This employer is seeking an experienced Applicator / Sprayer OR an experienced Farm Individual to operate a sprayer and machinery to apply liquid and dry products to Ag grower fields located in Eastern Nebraska.
Our client is Customer-Focused and looking to Partner With Individuals who like to set goals for themselves and surpass them.
Client will provide:
- A Competitive Hourly Wage Plus Overtime Pay
- An Annual Acreage Spray Bonus
- Free Training
- Excellent Benefits Package
***IF YOU HAVE NO SPRAY EXPERIENCE, OUR CLIENT WILL TRAIN YOU AND ASSIST YOU IN RECEIVING PROPER CERTIFICATION FOR SPRAYING AND DRIVING TRUCK.
- High school diploma or GED with farming background
- Experience with a GPS systems highly beneficial
- Commercial Applicator`s License preferred but not required
- Class B CDL preferred but not required
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work well unsupervised
- Ability to keep good records
- Ability to work extended hours required during busy Spring and Fall Agronomy seasons
High School/Secondary School
How to Apply: