Job #: 5826
Title: Custom Applicator (DC-5629)
Job Location: Lincoln, Nebraska - United States
Salary: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 3 BONUSES PER YEAR (COMPANY BONUS, APPLICATOR QUALITY BONUS AND ACREAGE BONUS TO $.40 PER ACRE) PLUS FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE.
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
PROGRESSIVE AG EMPLOYER OFFERING TO $15.00 PER HOUR WAGE, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, PLUS 3 BONUSES PER YEAR (COMPANY BONUS, APPLICATOR QUALITY BONUS AND ACREAGE BONUS TO $.40 PER ACRE) PLUS FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE.
KEYWORDS: Applicator, Custom Applicator, Sprayer, Floater Operator, Applicator License, Agronomy, Operations, Agronomy Operations, CDL, Hazmat Endorsement, Tanker Endorsement, Equipment Repair, Equipment Maintenance, Agriculture, Ag, Ag Jobs, Ag Careers, Recruit, Recruiter, Recruitment, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an Established Central Nebraska Ag Employer seeking Custom Applicators for several of their locations. Ideal individuals will already have their Nebraska State Applicators License, Class B CDL with HaxMat and Tanker endorsements and have a couple seasons of application work under their belts. Employer will also train farm individuals who have minimal experience and current, established ties to Central Nebraska. QUALIFICATIONS
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1-3 months related experience and/or training preferred but not required
- Current state of Nebraska Applicator`s license or ability to obtain
- Class B CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsement or ability to obtain
- Committed to good customer service
- Basic knowledge of general equipment repair and maintenance
- Attentive to details and able to keep good records
- Respect for Equipment and Property
- Good judgement with regard to assessing situations and making good, sound decisions
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team
- Ability to lift/move up to 75 lb.
- Ability to work long hours during busy Agronomy season (spring) and Harvest season (fall), could include some weekends and holidays as needed
- Current, established ties to Central Nebraska area
High School/Secondary School
How to Apply: