Job #: 47300
Title: Aviation Civil Project Manager
Job Location: Little Rock, Arkansas - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $120,000.00 - $170,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning national engineering firm, the Aviation team consistently is top 125 of the Top 500 Design Firms list. They are consistently recognized as the best firm to work for in the United States.
- The ability to design and manage aviation projects from the ground up collaborating with an experienced multidiscipline team.
Are you seeking a company that offers highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, a comprehensive wellness program, a company that walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance? This growing Aviation team is seeking an Airside Project Manager that will be performing a wide array of aviation-related design, planning, project administration, client management, and business development services for commercial and general aviation airports throughout Arkansas and surrounding states. If you are a self-starter with a proven business development background in aviation, apply here to learn more!
- Project and client management for both horizontal and vertical design projects at commercial service and general aviation airports.
- Market research and business development to create/expand industry relationships to secure additional aviation projects. Maintaining a sufficient workload for the team.
- Client interaction and interface to provide outstanding client service.
- Collaborating and/or coordinating design teams consisting of multi-discipline design engineers, and technicians.
- Construction oversight for multiple commercial services and general aviation clients.
- Coordination with clients and funding agencies.
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering.
- Licensed Professional Engineer.
- 8+ years of total experience in civil engineering for airport clients.
- Experience managing multi-disciplined teams is a plus!
- Proficient in design software such as AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams).
- Travel may be required with occasional overnight.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: