Job #: 47232
Title: Software Engineer, .NET/C# Development
Job Location: Irving, Texas - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 7% cash profit sharing
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our global leading cutting edge healthcare (F500) client has a current opening for a
Senior Software Engineer R&D in the north Chicago area . This a new position due to company growth in the companies R&D group.
This is not a remote role JOB DESCRIPTION
What you will do:
You will participate in a team-oriented environment to define and develop user interface, business rules, and data management applications.
- Software development responsibilities include executing software development life cycle activities from software requirements, design and implementation through design verification.
- Develop, test and integrate software using current software technologies.
- Responsible for fault isolation, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis activities during system integration and testing for systems in development and on-market.
- Requires the ability to estimate and plan own work activities, coordinate activities with other software engineers and review other software engineer`s work.
- Able to apply the latest software design and development tools and techniques as required.
- Support software feature definition activities by working closely with software system engineers, software developers, software testers, and other subject matter experts.
- Investigate on-market issues, determine appropriate corrections, and implement those corrections underneath our software engineering process.
Experience developing Windows Desktop applications utilizing .NET framework
- Strong background in .NET/C#, WCF, C++, etc.
- User Interface development in WPF/XAML
- Database development using SQL Server
- Strong Objected Oriented Analysis and Design skills
- Familiarity with modern software architecture and design patterns
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Education and Minimum Requirements
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar engineering discipline including Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering is required. M.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering is a plus.
- 2+ years experience covering the entire software lifecycle (requirements definition through verification) in a team environment.
- Requires experience in Microsoft Visual C++ or .NET technology with emphasis in object-oriented analysis and design.
- Academic experience with UML or other formal object oriented design notation is a must (OOA/OOD CASE tools, such as Rational Rose or Rhapsody is preferred).
- An individual contributor in this position may travel occasionally within the U.S or abroad as required per project assignment.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: