Job #: 47265
Title: Human Resources Director
Job Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $80,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Human Resources Director
Results oriented financial services executive with a proven track record of managing all Human Resource activities.
Leads the Clients overall Human Resources efforts. Works closely with the executive management team to drive the institution forward to achieve its strategic goals. Responsible for all aspects of Human Resources including employee acquisition, engagement, training, retention, policies & procedures, benefits management, salary administration, and regulatory & legal compliance. Ensures that the Human Resources function operates effectively across the entire Client employee base. Coordinates with Division leaders across the Client to effectively implement human resource policies and procedures.
Human Resources Director
1. Teamwork - Fosters overall team approach to Human Resources that effectively communicates with staff through active dialog and proactive programs. Helps create an environment where excellence is the objective and
infuses this in all aspects of Human Resources. Works with all managers to coordinate all Human Resource
functions and ensure strategies/procedures/policies are administered and followed on a consistent basis.
2. Recruiting - Drives recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel required for the Client to achieve
its strategic goals. Recruitment involves full-time personnel, part-time personnel, internships, and temporary
employees. In conjunction with department leaders, develops recruiting strategies to attract employees with the
desired skill sets and personality traits necessary for success in an evolving financial services market. Focus on
maintaining a diverse workforce that is consistent with the markets we serve. Responsible for developing an
effective on-boarding program to orient new employees so they have a world-class experience from day one.
3. Career Pathing develops and monitors career-pathing programs designed to keep employees engaged and provides the path they seek in their financial services career.
4. Training oversees the development and implementation of a broad-based training program. The training
program must be designed to address the core, technical skills new hires but also provide a path to be a best in class provider within their competitive peer group and expand general knowledge across all products and services. Training program can be a combination of inside and outside training to maximize effectiveness.
5. Compensation Management - Administers the compensation program to ensure it is competitive and consistent with market peers. Must include all forms of compensation from base salary to incentive-based compensation programs.
6. Performance Management develops and administers a comprehensive performance management program that establishes goals and objectives for each employee to strive to meet. Assists in evaluation of reports,
decisions, and results of department activity in relation to these established goals. Programs must set specific
expectations of performance and include rewards or consequences based on actual performance. Recommends
new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and
services performed. Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
7. Administration - Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee
handbook and policies and procedures manual.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRING PROFICIENCY
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Change Management
- Leadership & Development
Human Resources Director
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion leadership as well as SHRM certification is a plus.
- Bachelors degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university, or equivalent, plus addition client related training
- Eight (8) or more years related Human Resources experience and/or training.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Six (6) or more years of increasing supervisory experience through a Human Resources hierarchy.
- Knowledge of financial services.
- Thorough knowledge/understanding of employment compliance and regulatory issues.
- Experience with personal computer and software utilization.
- Mobility sufficient to perform activities required of position, including travel between locations.
- Manual dexterity for the functional operation of office equipment such as computers, calculators, etc.
- Ability to actively engage in necessary communications with both internal and external customers.
Client is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: