Job #: 47189
Title: Quality Assurance Generalist
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? JOB DESCRIPTION
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing Quality Assurance presence in the manufacturing and packaging areas through the execution of daily Packaging line and room clearances, In-process inspections, and issuing and tracking of Batch Records.
- Providing input during the revision process of SOPs to cover the work required in the South Carolina facility
- Assisting in the investigation and closing of deviations
- Providing impact on issues that could affect product quality, safety and purity
- Reviewing the preventative maintenance, pest control and calibration records, etc.
- Assisting with the trending and developing metrics to indicate quality system health of the organization
- Assisting Quality Assurance management with the daily operation of the QA Hold area.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with other departments and function within a team environment
- Training on all SOPs, safety procedures and cGMPs as required
- Evaluate and process returned products.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position will be closely associated and work with the following:
- Manufacturing and Packaging Operators
- Quality Associates (QAG II, QA Supervisor, QC, Label Issuance, and Document Control Center)
- Safety, Security and Environmental Services Manager
- Training Coordinator
- Supply Chain Team
- Product Development
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Regular attendance is required.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
Minimum Requirements :
- Two years` experience in the pharmaceutical or dietary supplement manufacturing environment preferred. Auditing experience and trouble shooting is a plus.
- Great enthusiasm and hard work ethic is a must. Detail oriented and team centered approach is required. Good compute skills on all general software is needed MS Excel, MS Word, Lotus Notes, etc.
- The ability to lift 50lbs
Education and Experience: This position requires a High School Diploma or equivalent
How to Apply: