Job #: 47216
Title: Trust Investment Portfolio Manager
Job Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas - United States
Remote Job: No
Salary: $125,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus up to 20%
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a thriving community bank in Western Arkansas, seeks an investment portfolio manager for their trust department. Join a fast-growing Wealth Management group that offers a stable environment, the opportunity to contribute to investment strategy, and to be groomed for a future leadership position. The position is open due to an upcoming retirement. This is a growth opportunity as the trust investment portfolio manager; you can grow to manage the bank`s portfolio. JOB DESCRIPTION
As Trust Investment Portfolio Manager, your duties will include:
- Manage the trust investment portfolio
- Support sales by presenting and explaining investment recommendations to prospective clients.
- Analyze stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other appropriate fiduciary investments
- Calculate investment performance and conduct annual investment reviews with clients.
- Complete Reg 9 reviews
As Trust Investment Portfolio Officer, you will have:
- A minimum of 10 years trust investment experience
- Chartered Financial Analyst designation
- Experience conducting investment presentations to clients and prospective clients.
- The ability to establish rapport with clients
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: